Dagenham Park Church of England School is committed to community cohesion and equal opportunities
- All admissions to Dagenham Park Church of England School are through the formal agreed Barking and Dagenham Local Authority Admissions Policy.
- We will not accept informal applications for admission to Dagenham Park Church of England School.
- Once a child has been allocated a place at Dagenham Park we will endeavour to have them on roll within ten days.
- To assist with the admissions process and to ensure successful integration into the school we will request additional information from the student’s prior school.
- If we are unclear of the student’s current academic attainment we will test students to ensure placement in the most suitable sets.
- All new admissions are to be interviewed by the Head of Achievement, or if they are unavailable by an appropriate member of staff.