Following advice from the local authority, all schools have been instructed for there to be an immediate return to face coverings.
This will be implemented in school from Wednesday 17th November.
- All students are to wear face coverings in communal areas and corridors.
- Face coverings are optional outside the school building during breaks.
- Students must wear a face covering once they enter any school building and only remove it when they are in their classroom. Students will need to wear their face covering once they leave the classroom and only remove it when they are outside.
- Students will need to wear a face covering whilst queuing for food in the canteen. This may be removed once they have sat down to eat and drink or when they go outside.
- If students forget their face covering, we will have a small amount available.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
This is a reproduction of an original letter. A copy of the original letter can be found here.