Barking Football Club
The DP6 Barking FC Academy
- The DP6 and Barking Football Club partnership enables talented footballers to develop sports skills and performance while stretching and challenging academically. This provides the opportunity to pursue global higher education destinations and or professional level playing.
- The Barking FC Scholars Programme will support students with their football development while DP6 supports them with their academic pathway and progression onto higher education.
- Those who are accepted onto the Barking FC Scholars programme will play in the National League Youth Alliance Under 19’s League, have daily training from highly qualified UEFA coaches, receive guidance on football fitness and nutrition and regular appraisals to develop both on and off the pitch.
- At DP6 we understand the demands of balancing football fixtures and training commitments with a study programme. That is why we plan out an academic TT with football commitments already populated.
- We will be able to provide you with transport to and from your BFC training sessions and we will be flexible when your Wednesday fixtures are a far distance. We will provide BFC Scholars with transport via our minibus during the following times –
- Monday break and return Mon lunch time.
- Tues after schoolWednesday break
If you are interested in applying for the Barking Football Scholars Academy Programme then please indicate your interest when you complete the DP6 on line application form.
To find out more about the Barking FC Scholars programme, visit their website